The new federal report has presently listed the most in-demand Express Entry jobs based on the 2017 data. It reveals that the jobs in the Technology domain are popular for Canadian immigration.
Systems Analysts, Software Engineers and Computer Programmers play an important role in the development of technology industry in Canada.
As many as 13,000 technology job candidates received invitations in Express Entry during 2017.
There is no need of a job offer in case a person uses Canadian Express Entry immigration system.
Canada promotes immigration as it is losing some graduates to Silicon Valley in the US. Today several Canadian start-ups need talent, and there is a good future for the people having the right qualifications.
These are the Top Jobs for Canada Express Entry
|1||NOC2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants||5,214|
|2||NOC2173 – Software engineers||4,782|
|3||NOC2174 – Computer programmers and interactive media developers||3,479|
|4||NOC1111 – Financial auditors and accountants||2,386|
|5||NOC1241 – Administrative assistants||1,969|
|6||NOC1123 – Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations||1,884|
|7||NOC4011 – University professors and lecturers||1,830|
|8||NOC1112 – Financial and investment analysts||1,783|
|9||NOC1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting||1,621|
|10||NOC0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers||1,497|
Needing a Job Offer to Apply for Canada Express Entry
No Job Offer is necessary to Apply for Canada Express Entry because there is a change in the immigration department. The EE System presently attaches less importance to the qualified job offer. This change in turn gives more importance to attributes like work experience, qualifications, language capability and also age. A job offer gets more points quickly, and is worth 50- 200 Express Entry points based on the skill level.
What is the Express Entry Process?
- Candidates must submit a profile in the EE Pool.
- The profiles are ranked depending on the CRS, where there are points for language ability, age, work experience, education, as well as other factors.
- The immigration authorities hold regular draws generally once every two weeks for inviting the candidates having a high scoring profile. Cut-off scores are in the range of 410-450 points.
- Aspirants obtaining an ITA get 90 days for submitting their application in one of the programs managed by the Express Entry system. It contains the Federal Skilled Trades Program, Federal Skilled Worker Program, Canada Experience Class or the Provincial Nomination Programs.
- Processing time for PR is six months for most applications.