Australian Immigration has the novel online system of point-based to enable the skilled immigration into the nation. Various visa categories cater to the Australia requirements. But, the Australia Skilled Independent Visa (Sub Class 189) is mainly for the people who are not sponsored by the relative, employer, and any territory or Australian State.
Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189)
This visa provides the prospective candidates to work and live in Australia as the permanent resident. The visa allows the permanent benefits of the schemes related to the welfare of Australia, excepting few powers of the voting and enthusiastic participation in the elections. The permit residents can incorporate their members of the family in the applications who are assumed to live with the Australia Skilled Independent Visa
The likely migrants should submit an E.O.I in the Skill Select
. The candidate can appeal for the visa program also from inside of Australia and outside of Australia. The processing of visa is entirely an online procedure; the applicants should be I.T.A for the permanent residence.
- The prospective applicant should present an expression of interest.
- The occupation of the candidate should match with the List of skilled Occupation.
- Skills assessment from the authorized agency is compulsory.
- The applicant’s age should be within 18 and 50.
- Should satisfy the English Language requirement.
- The candidate should qualify the point based system.
The candidate, who get an invitation to apply for the P.R of Australia, should present the online application within 60 days. The invitation letter will clearly demonstrate the procedure, and the candidate should stick to the points specified in the expression of interest. Clearly, all the details associated with the profession, work experience, and educational qualifications should reflect with the E.O.I.
The proposed immigrants can involve following people in the application of visa:
This Visa Gives you
- Spouse or lawful partner.
- Your partner’s dependent child.
- Your relative and your dependent’s relative.
- Visa holder’s exclusive rights
- The receiver of the visa can work and live in Australia.
- Unlimited rights to work in Australia.
- You can continue higher education.
- You can avail the Australia healthcare programs benefits.
- You can avail Australia the social security programs.
- At the later stage, you apply for the Citizenship.
- You can Sponsor your family members.