One of the finest immigration programmes ever introduced by Germany immigration is German Job Seeker Visa. Unlike other work visas, a person who is eligible for this visa need not have a job in Germany in hand or any of the offer letters. In fact, the aim of this programme is to permit entry of another nation to Germany so that he/she stays in Germany for a period extending not more than six months.
German Job Seeker Visa requirements:-
Any individual who has completed his/her graduation is eligible to apply for German Job Seeker Visa. People holding such degrees that are equivalent to German degree will be eligible to Germany to seek employment.
Germany Job Seeker Visa success rate is comparatively higher when an individual approaches through Germany Job Seeker Visa consultants.
Other pre-requisite for this type of visa being sufficient funds to support his/her stay in Germany for six months. One should also show a motivational letter that explains how he/she is determined to get a job in Germany.
The limitations of German Job Seeker Visa include—no work permission during his/her stay either for someone or through self-employment methods.
The success rate of Germany Job Seeker Visa:-
The success rate of Germany Job Seeker Visa is high given Germany is a land of opportunities. It’s no exaggeration to state that Germany has lowest rates of unemployment compared to other developed and developing countries. Also, there’s acute shortage of workforce in Germany in skilled and semi-skilled professions.
Although there are n number of professions that need a workforce, the main areas that are in demand are—IT, engineering and scientific research.
Many Germany Job Seeker Visa consultancies have started processing visas at a faster pace for Germany Job Seeker Visa 2014. You can now directly approach Germany Job Seeker Visa Delhi office of Opulentus to process your application immediately. Once your application is processed, you would be called for an interview where you have to answer the questions asked by the immigration official.
Some of the Germany Job Seeker Visa interview questions are:-
- Are you ready for the interview? Answer is yes
- Why do you choose Germany? You can say that Germany is a country with potential hirers and one of the powerful countries of the world.
- Do you have relevant experience in the field that you intend to work in Germany?
- Why did you select this course of study at graduation level?
- Do you intend to come back to your country after a period of 1/2/3 years?
- Do you know that you can’t work during your six-month stay in Germany under this visa programme?
- Do you have sufficient funds to support your stay in Germany for six months?
- Do you have required motivation to search for the job?
- Do you have any relative or friend in Germany?
German Job Seeker Visa checklist?
Before you apply for German Job Seeker Visa, you must make sure that you have
- an original copy of your educational certificate/degree that’s equivalent to German university degree.
- that you have necessary documentation/bank details to prove that you can sponsor yourself during your stay in Germany.
- a motivational letter that explains your intention to work in Germany.
German Job Seeker Visa-why apply now?
You must have gone through several German Job Seeker visa reviews online by now. Deciding on your action is not enough; you need to act as soon as possible. Guess why? Immigration laws in Germany are flexible now. You never know when the laws will become stringent and minimize your chances of getting a visa under this programme. So, apply for German Job Seeker Visa right away.
Also, we have started German Job Seeker Visa forum. If you have any further clarification or doubt regarding this programme, please feel free to post your thread in German Job Seeker Visa forum.
Wish you all the best!
- German job seeker visa interview questions
- Germany Jobseeker Visa
- Basic Requirements of German Job Seeker Visa Program
- Germany Immigration
- Opulentus Customer Reviews for Germany Job Seeker Visa
- Checklist for Indians Applying for German Job seeker Visa
- Application for a Job Seeker Visa
- No Job offer? No problem apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa
- Germany Immigration’s attempt to encourage skilled workers