The individuals who desire to visit Canada as the skilled immigrant, their first step is become a candidate in the Express Entry pool.
If the individual is eligible
- They would be placed in a pool along with others who are also eligible and offer you the score
- They would be ranked based on several factors
- If the individual is one of the top candidates, they would be invited to apply for the PR of Canada.
Submit the individual’s Express Entry Profile
If the individual is eligible, then it is required to create MyCIC account, it would ask further details such as
- Education as well as educational credential assessment
- Work experience
- Other information essential to assess the candidates
- Language test scores
If you create an Express entry profile, then you are eligible, they will be put into the Express entry pool of candidates. Based on the information, candidates provide in their profile, they would be offered a score and they would be ranked against others in the pool.
The CIC’s would regularly issue the invitations to the top candidates from the pool so that they can apply for the PR
The candidates receive an invitation to apply from CIC, they would be able to apply for the permanent residence.
All the potential candidates would complete their Express Entry Profile. This is a secure form which they would use to provide information about their
- Work experience
- Language ability
- Other details also help in assessing
All those individuals who do not already have the job offer supported by the Labour Market impact Assessment or the nomination from the province or the territory, they are required to register with Employment as well as social Development Canada job bank. Job bank would help in connecting the Express Entry candidates with eligible employers in Canada.