This program permits the government of Nova Scotia to hire the skilled immigrants from the different countries depending upon their education, skills and experience who are willing to settle in the province of nova Scotia. The foreign nationals who are wishing to work and reside in the province of Nova Scotia should eligible for the following stream
- Skilled worker
- Family business worker
Skilled worker stream
A foreign graduate of Canadian university having an offer of employment from an employer of Nova Scotia will eligible to apply for the Permanent residency under this program. The occupation of the skilled worker should in NOC matrix like O, A or B. Application of high skilled occupation will get the priority in comparison to the semi-skilled and low-skilled occupation.
Family business worker
The stream allows the Canadian employer to employ the foreign skilled worker in the skilled positions which are not filled by the Canadian citizens. Normally the near relatives of the Canadian citizen and permanent resident have obtained this opportunity. Before filing the application under this system the family business worker must have a full-time job offer from an employer of Nova Scotia.
- Valid passport
- Educational documents
- Evidence of language proficiency
- Birth and marriage certificate
- Evidence of work experience.
- The age of the applicant should be 21 to 55
- The applicant must have 2 years of experience in his relevant field within last five year
- Good English proficiency
- Adaptability to reside at the province of Nova Scotia
- Sufficient financial fund to support himself and his family.