Canada is a leading immigration destination that attracts a large number of overseas nationals from across the world. Each year, a record number of people are migrating to Canada to gain better career opportunities. In order to ease and quicken the immigration process to migrants, the government of Canada is going to launch a new immigration system called as, Canada Express Entry System. The new system will be launched on 1 January 2015. The new express entry program made a number of amendments to the Canada immigration process to make it more effective for the overseas individuals.
Canada Express Entry system
Usually, under the expression of interest program, an individual should submit the appropriate credentials related to the qualifications, education, work experience and others that offer a clear reason of individual’s curiosity to work and reside in a particular country. The newly declared Canada Express Entry Immigration Program is quite equivalent to the expression of interest program, which was firstly introduced in New Zealand and recently accepted by Australia.
How Canada Express Entry system works
Under the new Canada immigration program—express entry, once theindividual’s application is submitted, their details will be stores in to a database of candidates for evaluating their skills by a selector. Canada Immigration through the express entry system is a sequential procedure. The complete process undergoes in five steps such as:
- At first, all the eligible applicants build an Express Entry profile that recognizes applicant’s skills and qualifications. Applicants are ranked depending on their professional and personal aspects
- Applicants without job offer need to register themselves in Canada Job Bank. The job bank permits individuals to post their credentials, so that an employer in Canada can employ required skilled employee for the available post.
- Selected applicants will be placed in a pool of Canada express entry
- If applicants get selected through Job Bank, an invitation will be sent to lodge the application within 60 days
- Successfully selected applicants can apply for Canada permanent residency under provincial nomination program (PNP), he federal skilled worker program (FSWP), and Canadian experience class (CEC).
After receiving of invitation to apply (ITA), Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has committed to process the visa applications within a six months or less.
Why Canada Express Entry system?
The new Canada express entry system is eases Canada immigration pathway under the skilled immigration program. The visa applications will be processed within six months or less and there is no cap for the number of applicants. Under Canada Express Entry the Any individuals can apply for Canada PR irrespective of their profession. Contrasting, other Canada immigrations programs, which include the FSW program, the new express entry system do not have any specific time limit; individuals can apply at any time without a fear that the system will be blocked.
Canada Express Entry Benefits:
- There is no cap on number of applications to lodge an application for PR
- Individuals can highlight their impressive qualifications
- No exact occupations list
- Individuals can apply for Canada Express Entry system at any time
- Migrate to Manitoba from India
- Quebec Immigration
- Basic requirements for Canada immigration
- Express Entry System
- Settle in Canada
- Canada Quebec Experience class Visa