Canada Quebec Experience class to allow immigrants into the country
Canada is a land of opportunities which holds great appeal to citizens of other far-away nations. This country has varied opportunities in terms of work and studies. The benefits offered to a Canadian citizen are also extended to a permanent resident of Canada. One can get a PR status of this country by residing here for three years.
Wish to study or work in the Canadian province f Quebec? Allow Opulentus visa consultancy to help you in this process by guiding you skillfully with optimum advice. They are well-adapted to meet your visa requirements and handle it professionally.
All about the Canada Quebec Experience class visa
If you are a temporary foreign worker or if you have graduated from the province of Quebec, you stand a good chance of converting your temporary visa to a permanent residence. It is not a points-based system.
There are two types of categories which fall under the Canadian Quebec Experience class. These are:-
- Temporary foreign workers
- Quebec international graduates
Temporary foreign workers
This program is applicable for individuals who are currently employed, hold a skilled job in Quebec for the past 12 months in the last two years and are well-versed in speaking the French language.
Following are the requirements that you must satisfy in order to obtain the Quebec Selections certificate (CSQ) under this program:-
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Should be residing in Quebec as a temporary worker, hold legal status as a temporary resident or be a part of a youth exchange program
- Hold a full-time paid job in an occupation classified higher than level ‘’C’’ under National Occupational Classification (NOC) and have held jobs of similar nature in the past 12 months during a period of 2 years
- Should be a conformed temporary worker
- Have a knowledge of spoken French up to intermediate level at least
- Must be sufficient enough to provide for your needs as well as those of your dependents, for a minimum period of three months from the day you get your permanent resident status
Quebec international graduates
Aimed to provide visas to those applicants who have obtained a suitable degree from Quebec or in the process of doing so or have spoken ability of the French language.
Here is the list of criteria that you as a Quebec graduate or future graduate are required to meet to be eligible for the certificate, CSQ:-
- At least 18 years old and planning to settle in Quebec to hold a job
- Met the conditions for your stay as a foreign student
- Possess an eligible Quebec diploma degree or are about to complete the program within six months of application
- Intermediate level knowledge of oral French
- Be able to furnish for yourself and your dependents for a period of six months from the time of application
How Opulentus helps you?
Opulentus visa consultancy is a name that is leading in the arena of immigration and visa. They are very well adapted to suit the needs of its clients. Mark an appointment in your calendar and visit Opulentus today to get all your visa-related queries resolved by experts.
- Migrate to Manitoba from India
- Quebec Immigration
- Basic requirements for Canada immigration
- Express Entry System
- Settle in Canada
- Canada Quebec Experience class Visa