Austria is a country that is known as scenic beauty because of its cultural activities. Austria is a country that given the world an important musical heritage, classical composer and von trap in the sound music. There are many wonderful places to visit like Worthersee, Innsbruck, and Vienna. Vienna is the capital of Austria.
Austria EU-Blue Card is mainly introduced for migrating as per US Green Card, in this they allow highly well-educated and skilled professionals throughout the world to come to Austria and will explore more opportunities which are available in this country. This is the combination of permanent residence and work permit which is issued in the form of bank card for visa holders to settle temporarily with having certain employer post. The validity for this card is two years.
- Applicants should present an employment deal or a joining job offer with a particular salary.
- Applicants should also have to provide proof that they have completed their graduation from any university level of studies.
- Applicants should not be registered with the Public Employment Service of Austrian.
- Applicants should compulsorily write the labour market test.
Conditions for EU-BLUE-CARD:
- There are three conditions in order to conserve EU-Blue-Card are:
- Must be completed higher education.
- Must be non-EU citizen.
- Must work accordingly to contract or binding job offer.
Benefits of EU-Blue-Card:
- Favourable condition for family re unification.
- Having permanent residence perspective.
- An applicant who is a holder of EU Card can move to any country but must have initial two years of stay in Austria.
If you are planning to migrate to Austria then well you are on right track because there is friendly society and beautiful lifestyle. Most of the visitors are attracted here due to highly educated skilled professionals. Austria is a very safe and secure country with organised and developed finance as well as banking sector with having many amazing places and Austria cuisine. This EU-Blue card is for the kind of persons who need well equipped facilities. What are you waiting for as your future in Austria is ready and waiting for you.