Australia is one of the richest countries in the world. In the current time, it is one of the preferable immigration hubs for the peoples of various nations. Australian working holiday visa permits the person of age to limit 18 to 30 to work and visit Australia for one year. The working holiday’s visa is a temporary visa that allows the candidates from the eligible countries having a strong bond with Australia.
Eligibility criteria for working holiday visa
- The applicant must not be previously entering to Australia on a working holiday visa.
- The applicant must have a valid passport and other necessary travel documents.
- The age of the applicant must be in between 18 years to 30 years
- The applicant should be a genuine visitor to Australia
- The applicant should have sufficient financial support to manage himself during his stay in Australia.
- The applicant must have enough funds for his return ticket after the end of his stay in Australia.
Working holiday’s visa is only provided to the applicant of eligible countries having the strong bond with Australia. The eligible countries are Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Republic of Cyprus, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic Korea, UK, Norway and Sweden.
- Permits the applicant to stay in Australia for 12 months
- The applicant can study in the Australian institutions for four months. During this time, the applicant can do some short term courses.
- The applicant can do any kind of work in Australia for six months
- During that one year, the applicant can enter and leave the country numerous times.
The working holiday visa allows the person to live and travel in the country for one year. During his stay, the candidate can visit the famous places of the country and can do any kind of work for his accommodation.