Australia is a democratic, culturally diverse and stable nation that offers many employment and career opportunities to overseas nations. It has one of the strongest economy in the world. Every year, it attracts thousands of individuals with its rich, ancient culture and spectacular landscape. If you are planning to move to this beautiful destination to work, live or study, know the basic process to apply for Australian visa.
We can find many international individuals in Australia, as it is one among other developed countries that has low unemployment, highly skilled workforce and low inflation. This successful and prosperous nation has ranked twelfth in its economy with top performing measures from health to wealth. Applicants who migrate to this peaceful nation can get easy opportunity to start a business or employment.
Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189)
Australia has boundless employment opportunities. If you are planning to settle in this beautiful nation, an applicant has to apply for Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189). This visa lets an individual stay in the country for an indefinite period of time. Australian skilled visa is for skilled workers who are not sponsored by family members, employers, a state or a territory.
Australia follows points based system for various categories and Australian skilled independent visa (Subclass 189) is one of those which come under that category. This visa is particularly for skilled workers who possess skills and qualifications which Australia is in shortage of. To submit an application to this skilled independent visa, one has to fulfill some of the basic requirements to meet the criteria.
Basic requirements to apply for Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189)
- Must submit an expression of interest
- Must possess a profession that is present in the occupation list of the country
- At the time of invitation, your age must be under 50 years
- Competency in English language
- Make sure that your skills get assessed by the relevant reviewed authority
- Must meet all health and character requirements
- Must be able to score minimum of 60 points in points test
Benefits of Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189)
- You can include your family member in your visa application
- Can stay in the country for unlimited period of time